First of Its Kind in the house Educational Red Wine Tasting with On-Demand Ability.
Napa, CA, February 14th, 2022– Continuing to set themselves apart from other white wine brand names and always being a step ahead on current red wine advancements, VicariousWines by Method Operandi Cellars recently introduced a very first of its kind tasting set with On Demand ability. The Vicarious On-Demand set consists of four Napa & & Sonoma white wines with over 2 and half hours of educational and entertaining videos hosted and told by wine maker Jason Moore and with a few of the valley’s most prominent white wine market experts.
Each of the bottles represent the best of Napa and Sonoma and the experience is promoted to be even better than an actual visit. The On Demand video uses motion graphics, and other high end digital resources so you can observe the full wine making and grape growing process, the history of Napa and Sonoma, business of running a winery in one of the most popular white wine regions worldwide in addition to flavor profiles and food pairing recommendations all from the comfort of your own home.
The four varietals of red wines from Vicarious are Chardonnay Sonoma Coast, Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast, Red Blend Napa Valley, Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley. They are sophisticated red wines with a friendly rate point.
- 2020 Sonoma Chardonnay: The wine opens with meaningful ripe peaches, green guava, and pink grapefruit with touches of marzipan and ginger. Medium to complete bodied, the palate has a beautiful satiny texture and terrific intensity of tropical and stone fruit flavors, completing with a savory/nutty character shining through. Gold Medal- 91pts The Tasting Panel
- 2019 Sonoma Pinot Noir: This red wine originates from a collection of vineyards along the Sonoma Coast, focusing on the Fort Ross-Seaview appellation. Aromatic perfume of warm cranberries, redcurrant jelly and fresh raspberries with tips of cinnamon stick, wild sage, and a waft of candied violets. Medium to full bodied, the taste buds bursts with vivacity and freshness, providing layers of red berry and earthy tastes and a really carefully grained texture, finishing long, and perfumed. Double Gold- 95pts American Great White Wine Competitors
- 2019 Napa Red Blend: 43% Red wine, 38% Syrah, 11% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Malbec: Vicarious is a high impact and crowd-pleasing blended red wine Most often made up of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, and Small Sirah, however the blend changes every year. Double Gold- 94pts American Fine White Wine Competition
- 2019 Napa Cabernet Sauvignon: Deep garnet-purple colored, it has incredibly fragrant blue and black fruits, florals and earth notes with savory olive and meat hints. The palate is medium to full-bodied with beautiful ripe, rough tannins and great freshness, with a company, muscular structure and long, multi-layered finish. 92+pts The Red wine Supporter
The On Demand tasting kits can be found in single tasting, tastings for two, and complete size.
- 4 x 4oz bottles of wine for a solo experience.
- One glass of each of the 4 white wines. $65
- 4 x 8oz bottles of red wine for a tasting for 2.
- One glass of each wine for both individuals $95
- 4 x 750ml bottles of wine.
- One glass of each white wine for 4+ individuals. $195
“Taking a trip to white wine nation is a dream for lots of however can be extremely pricey and unattainable for some … this experience was developed to enable anybody to experience a behind the scenes, winemaker hosted red wine tasting experience in the comfort of their house for less than a tank of gas” state’s winemaker Jason Moore.
Winemaker Jason Moore is coming off an extremely successful 2021 year with both Method Operandi Cellars and Vicarious Wines. The launch of the brand-new On Demand tasting package has been a veteran passion job of his. His objective was to bring wine consumers of all levels a platform to not only taste fantastic white wines from Napa and Sonoma however to likewise give them an instructional and amusing method to set about it at their own leisure. This two-fold technique has not been done before to this depth and the On Demand function makes it easy to stop and restart at any time.
For more information on Vicarious wines please visit their site at www.vicariouswines.com
About The Vicarious White Wines by Method Operandi Cellars
Vicarious White wines by Method Operandi Cellars was founded by Jason Moore in 2005 with the intention of producing budget friendly appellation red wines that are high effect and over provide for the price. Vicarious currently produces Sonoma Coast Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, along with Napa Valley Red White Wine and Cabernet Sauvignon. The Vicarious white wines are offered online in addition to in various restaurants and white wine shops throughout the nation. Likewise, “Vicarious as needed” a first of its kind winemaker hosted video experience + wine tasting set that is instructional, entertaining, and once again, on demand thru high production quality tasting videos coupled with the Vicarious wines.